Monday, November 16, 2009

FIRE

FIRE" - The title of the song by the latest Korean girl group - 2ne1. Actually they're not so new anymore. They came out around the same time as SNSD, but I guess i just didn't notice it. After last night, I wonder why i missed it. They were fantastic! My greatest question is, how can a 15 year old and 18 year old girl have such nice bodies!?

Their dancing was powerful and seductive. Unlike SNSD, they perform to impress, not to act cute. They are all fluent in english and sings fantastic R&B. They could even sing Rihanna's "Take a Bow"! I'm always amazed at how Korea produces such great artists, to be able to dance and sing and perform so well on stage (unlike those in Taiwan, singing? BORING).

Their song "Fire" really fired me up last night. I watched their video straight into the morning. The last time that happened was when I was addicted to Loveletter XD. It's not a good thing thou, because it totally ruined the sleeping time I was supposed to have, in order to prepare for today's Statistic midterm (which i totally bombed).

This is their life performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment